The following EHNAC-DirectTrust Direct Trusted Agent Accreditation Program (DTAAP) information has been volunteered by the organizations represented as a convenience to you. For a full DTAAP listing of participating organizations and details, follow this link to EHNAC.
The following organizations have completed accreditation and were found to be compliant with all criteria objectives and granted for a two (2) year period.
- Cerner Corporation
- Data Motion Inc.
- DigiCert, Inc.
- EMR Direct
- Health Companion, Inc.
- Infomedtrix, L.L.C.
- Informatics Coporation of America
- Inpriva, Inc.
- IOD Incorporated
- MRO Corporation
- New York eHealth Collaborative
- Relay Health
- Secure Exchange Solutions, Inc.
- Truven Health Analytics
The following organizations are asserting compliance to the criteria for the EHNAC-DirectTrust Direct Trusted Agent Accreditation Program (DTAAP), and are in process of accreditation. Visit here for more information on becoming accredited.
- Alere Accountable Care Solutions
Applied Research Works Inc.
- Athenahealth Inc.
- eClinical Works
- Glenwood Systems
- GlobalSign, Inc.
- Healthcare Information Xchange of New York Inc.
- HealtheConnections RHIO
- Healthunity Corporation
- Integrated Care Collaboration
- Michiana Health Information Network
- Nitor Group
- Orion Health
- Pulse Systems, Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics
- Rochester RHIO
- (Safety Net Connect)
- San Diego Regional Health Information Exchange
- Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
- (Simplicity Health Systems)
- (Utah Health Information Network)
- Vitalz Technology, LLC