TIM+ Virtual Connectathon
November 12, 2020
- Provide initial feedback on the draft Applicability Statement for TIM+
- Battle test the reference implementations
- Test your own TIM+ implementations and workflows to date against the reference implementation and your peers.
- Provide ideas for Use Cases and workflows
- Provide introductory presentations, ideas for Use Cases and workflows, general networking, Q&A, and other breakout sessions in a business/policy track
- Developers; implementers; health workflow experts and strategists. All roles are welcome!
What to Bring:
- Ideally have a TIM+ Server up and running prior to the event if you intend to participate in the connectivity track
- Trust anchors (signing certificates) for your TIM+ server
- Innovative ideas and an open mind!
Agenda (subject to change):
11:00 am: Welcome/Introduction
11:10 am: Introduction of TIM+
12:10 pm: Break
12:30 pm: Offline Testing
Optional Policy/Workflow Open Forum discussion
3:30 pm: Closing
A special thank you to our Advisory Committee!
Julie Maas, EMR Direct
Greg Meyer, Cerner
Skip Rodenbush, The Virtual Health Specialist
Dan Soule, Health Catalyst
Interested in supporting the event? Reach out to Kathryn at Kathryn.Wickenhauser@DirectTrust.org.