To join the Accredited Trust Bundle, you will need to apply to the Trust Anchor Approval Committee, and upload your certificates and other artifacts for review by the Committee. Instructions and detailed information are available at the DirectTrust Trust Network Services website at services.directtrust.org. You will need meet the following requirements for inclusion in the Bundle:
1. The HISP and CA/RA must sign the Federated Services Agreement with DirectTrust. The FSA is a legal document that binds the Direct service provider to its terms and conditions.
2. The HISP and CA/RA must have paid its initial annual fees for use of the DirectTrust Anchor Certificate Services.
3. The HISP must be fully accredited through the DirectTrust Accreditation Program and CA/RA must be fully-accredited and audited by DirectTrust.
When these requirements are met the HISP must submit to the Approval Committee the following artifacts via the website:
1. All trust anchor file(s).
2. Sample end-entity certificate(s) chaining to each trust anchor.
3. Completed profile spreadsheet. Once your submission is complete, the Trust Anchor Approval Committee will be notified and will review your submission in a timely manner.