Directory Data Aggregation Service
To be eligible to participate, a HISP must be:
- A member in good standing of DirectTrust
- In the Accredited Trust Anchor Bundle or in the process of joining
- Agree and execute the Federated Services Agreement
- We encourage all eligible HISPs to sign up.
There are four steps to participate in the Directory Data Aggregation Service.
- Execute - the Federated Services Agreement
- Enrollment - by providing a self signed organizational Certificate and contact information for a technical contact
- Testing – upload your HISPs Directory Data in Test Mode until any development issues are resolved.
- Go live – contact DirectTrust to advise you are ready to go live
The Directory Data Aggregation Service is operational and the system is functioning without any issues.
HISPs are publishing their data and receiving consolidated directory data on a regular basis.
Provider Directory Data Aggregation Service User Manual
Directory Data Source Example Spreadsheet
Directory Data Aggregation Service Member Participation
The following is a list of DirectTrust member HISPs and their status in the Directory Data Aggregation Service as of July, 2018.
|Glenwood Systems, LLC.||x||x||x|
|Health Catalyst (formerly Medicity)||x||x||x|
|Secure Exchange Solutions||x||x||x|
|The Health Collaborative||x||x||x|