Our members are a key force in pushing interoperability forward. Join us to drive change and create a more interoperable world!
Who Can Join DirectTrust?
DirectTrust membership is open to any individual or organization with an interest in secure and trusted exchange of sensitive information. Today, our membership is comprised of systems integrators and exchanges, like health information service providers (HISPs) and health information exchanges (HIEs), providers of healthcare like hospital systems and clinics, insurance payers, governmental agencies, individuals and consumers, and other organizations with interest in security, trust, and identity. Membership is subject to an annual fee in exchange for many benefits, including discounts on DirectTrust services and products, Workgroup participation, and access to created deliverables and content.
See who’s involved in our community!
Join our community!
Benefits of DirectTrust Membership
DirectTrust membership includes participation in DirectTrust Standards as well as the following benefits:
- Opportunities to influence and shape the DirectTrust Trust Framework
- Access to DirectTrust deliverables and intellectual property, as well as participation in workgroups
- Insight into the work being done by your colleagues in the community
- Discounted access to DirectTrust products
- Up to date information about the continually evolving regulatory environment
One of the primary benefits of membership is the opportunity to impact the development of the nation’s premiere trust framework by participating in the DirectTrust Workgroups. An overview of each workgroup, including their goal and the value of participation, is outlined below.